The Aspiring Producer Podcast Session 3 – How To Create Killer Melodies, Aspiring Producer Spotlight & My Latest Experiment
Thanks for joining me for Session 3 of The Aspiring Producer Podcast, glad to see that you’re down with APP, hah. As I mentioned in the latest session, I took a little break over the Christmas and New Year period due to traveling back to the UK and visiting family & friends etc. but I am back now and back down to business, so look out for a lot more updates to the site over the next few weeks, including some video tutorials, some more podcasts and even a new sample pack! So, keep your eyes open for that. Also, if you haven’t already, make sure you sign up for the mailing list to receive my first official sample pack ‘Aspire Pianos’ absolutely FREE!
In this latest session I talked about:
– How to create KILLER melodies when you don’t play piano, or when you’re all out of ideas. This awesome, but very simple, technique will have you creating amazing melodies and leads in no time, and anyone can do it.
– My latest experiment with my new EP, ‘Wolves’, which you can find over at theaspiringproducer.com/wolves – where I will be using this as my guinea pig over the next few weeks to see where I can take it, then reporting back to you guys with what works and what doesn’t when it comes to promoting your music.
– Our latest feature, the Aspiring Producer Spotlight, where I shine the light on one talented producer that deserves recognition for all the hard work & dope music they are creating. In this session @RelOneBeats was our very first Producer to be in the APP Spotlight, so big-ups to him.
– All the latest from the Grammy’s that us as Producer’s are most interested in.
– The latest news and updates from the world of Production & much more.
Top 5 Tracks Of The Week
- DJ Mustard Ft. Travis Scott – Whole Lotta’ Lovin’ (Produced by DJ Mustard)
- Flume ft. Vince Staple & Kucka – Smoke & Retribution (Produced by Flume)
- DAWN – Not Above That (Produced by Machinedrum)
- Mac Miller ft. Miguel – Weekend (Produced by FKi, Chammas & Charlie Handsome)
- Valesco – Cloud 9 (Produced by Valesco)
Sample Of The Week – Session 3
Here is this week’s Sample Of The Week – it is actually just a short synth section that I created using a sound that I tweaked in Sylenth. It’s short and simple, but could definitely be dope if used correctly and creatively. If you manage to create any magic with it, then drop a link to it in the comments below or hit me up on Twitter @theaspiringprod and I’ll be happy to feature the best one’s on the Podcast & Blog.
Sample Of The Week – Session 3 – Download Link
Thanks for listening!
I really appreciate you guys tuning in once again and I hope you enjoyed what you heard!
Please feel free to leave a comment below to let me know what you thought, and if you liked it, please share it using the social media buttons to the left of this page.
Also, if you haven’t already, make sure you sign up for the mailing list to receive my first official sample pack ‘Aspire Pianos’ absolutely FREE! It won’t stay there forever, so grab it whilst you can.
Finally, make sure you subscribe on iTunes to make sure you get every session delivered straight to your device, you don’t want to miss anything, do ya? And if you have a minute, please leave a review on iTunes, it really helps the podcast and that will help the community as a whole.